In 1987, Charlie Savoca L.Ac. graduated from the Five Branches Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). He received his license to practice Acupuncture and TCM in 1988 (L.Ac., State of California Lic.#AC3136). Mr. Savoca graduated from Pitzer College, (1978) Claremont,CA and received his B.A. is psychology.
• Allergies Specialist NAET and Nano SRT
• Chronic and acute pain management
• Digestive Disorders
• Functional Medicine including lab testing
• Immune Disorders
• Sports Injuries, Worker’s Compensation, Auto Accidents
• Five Branches Institute Graduate 1987. Established practice 1988.
• Over 30 years experience in Acupuncture, Herbology and Natural Healing
• NAET training in allergy elimination with Dr. Nambudripad 2001
• Nano SRT (Stress Reduction Therapy) for Allergies & Immune Disorders
• Functional Endocrinology and Blood Chemistry studied with Datis Kharrazian
• Kiiko Matsumoto Japanese style Acupuncture
• Dr. Tan Acupuncture Techniques
• Master Tong Acupuncture